CASH'S FAVORITE THINGS

Little man has been sleeping around 11 hours straight at night so I think I can officially say night weaning FREAKING WORKS. Please please give it a try if you are having the same issues we were, I can't say enough good things about it. Of course every baby is different but I never thought 2 months ago I would be saying Cash slept through the night before his little sister was here!! Of course mom is up at 5 due to pregnancy insomnia but that's a whole other story ;)

I thought I'd round up a few of Cashy's favorite things at 11 months old.  We're always looking for new, fun toys too so if you have any suggestions please let me know!!

Any and all Melissa & Doug chunky puzzles:
Safari

THIS ELEPHANT: It also helped him learn to stand on his own!


Mega Bloks (have heard from lots of other moms that these are a big hit too):
                                                  

His own piggy bank:

                                            
He just figured out how to put the coins in the slot on his own and it cracks.him.up.on.the.reg.

Loves to chase these around the house: 

                                                   

His first birthday is coming up and I'm highly considering this for outside:

Little Tykes Pirate Water Table
                                                 
And maybe this. Would it be soooo wrong to get him a pink one?! It's so much cuter and obviously his sister will use it.
Bring on other toy suggestions please :)

xoxo,
ryann

PS. 3 more weeks to go. I can barely move. #hurryup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!