I AM LE TIRED.

Do I complain enough on here?? I guess I should also say that B & I take turns every other night. So it's not like I'm not getting any sleep ever. But of course being pregnant I don't sleep good anyways, so when he gets up with Cash I can't help but stay awake too.  Just wanted to tell you that piece of non pertinent information....

NIGHT FIVE (MONDAY)
Bedtime: 7 PM
Woke: 1:00 AM (ate 3 ounces)
Awake for the day: 6:30 AM


**again ate a huge dinner and bottle right before bed but still woke up early in the night. this time he was wide awake sitting up in his crib crying. and did not want to go back to sleep. but he did finally after a 45 minute struggle. this time i do NOT think he was hungry since he only drank 3 ounces and chewed on the bottle most of the 45 minutes. 


I started thinking about the night in our near future (5 more days) where we are ''not supposed'' to give him the bottle at all. When you ''know'' he's not hungry. Last time he CIO'd for 2 hours and I don't think I can handle that again, but if I give in does that mean the last 10 nights of ''weaning'' goes out the window??? Anxiety central.


On a happier note, Cash started feeding himself his grilled cheese (which I snuck mashed up peas and tomatoes into BTW) AND a whole cutie orange!! 


Toodles


xoxo

ryann

Comments

  1. Yay for eating, Cashy!! There are a lot of night weaning and CIO experts in the group if you want to pick their brains... I was always too chicken to try it. Could he be teething? I would maybe sneak a dose of Advil (lasts 6-8 hours) in his bedtime bottle and see if it helps.... Hugs! Y'all are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!