PROGRESS AND 5 WEEKS TO GO

NIGHT 11 (SUNDAY)

Bedtime: 7:30 PM
Woke: 4 AM (drank: 2 oz)
Awake for the day: 6:45/7 AM

Last night was probably the easiest night we've had so far. He woke up squirming and whining around 4 AM (late for him!!) and we decided to go ahead and continue with the feed since we didn't want to mess up the night weaning schedule. Brett fed him 2 ounces and back to sleep he went with minimal fussiness. This made me think of what might happen next....I have a feeling he is going to start waking up early-- say around 5/5:30 and I'm scared I won't know what to do! Is that too late of a time to let him CIO? Or is he hungry and wanting to eat/go back to sleep??  Or is he awake for the day??  I feel like that early morning wake/feed/back to sleep routine is what got us into this mess in the first place.  If he wakes up and gets fed at 5AM, how is 1/2/3/4 AM any different? My gut tells me to let him figure it out and don't go in his room until a set time (aka 6:30-7) to get him up. Might take a while for him to adjust but hopefully it would happen over time.  Just had to get that all off my chest.

Brett's going out of town tonight so I'm doing one more 1/2 scoop of formula until he gets back then we are to 100% water!!!! I need his support obviously in case this completely backfires on me. No thank you to being by myself for that.

In baby girl news, as of today we are exactly FIVE weeks away. I guess I need to pack the hospital bag? And come up with a plan? I'm getting a little nervous because with Cash I got induced and never ''went into labor'' on my own. So it's still kind of a guessing game what progressing contractions feel like. Unless my water straight up breaks, then duh. Which I think will be hilarious if it happens in a really public and embarrassing place.

(PS here is the link to my weekend updates if you missed it)

xoxo,
ryann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!